Friday, 7 August 2015

Review: Partition of India Why 1947?

Partition of India Why 1947? Partition of India Why 1947? by Kaushik Roy
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

After reading so many books on partition politics I came to the conclusion that this book is one sides. This is not an honest account of the real story. The person was biased toward India while writing this book. Some part of it are interesting and true but one sided, which takes away everything from reality. Don't consider this book as authority. So many manipulation and miscalculation are source of this book. some degree of analysis is good on some topics to justify something but otherwise don't read as real story of the partition. I will suggest you to read 'Partition of India' by H. M. Seervai. Mr. Seervai was one of the greatest lawyer of his time and that is enough proof of the miscalculation of the author of this book. So poor research, one sided, poor analysis and manipulative etc. are its features. I suggest don't read it or read it for fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment