My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Unworthy for me. Starting is so boring that person feels sleepy for while. But after part 2 it is somewhat interesting. Introduction is far better than content of the book. I was impressed by the Introduction of the book that way chose to read. But it is very very boring. Some part of the book are interesting but most of the book is like hell of history. While reading this book I felt so many times "why I am reading this book" again and again. The one and only part which I liked most is part 3 (chapter 9 - The Experience of Independence). creating an international identity is very much OK. Otherwise I don't like this book. This most parts of the book are, I think personal opinions of the author. Less accurate. I must say a lawyer only can right a good history with accuracy, according to me. Your opinion can be different.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment